Peel Finance Brokers
Serving Western Australians Since 1994
Need help with your finance? Looking for a loan and you’re overwhelmed with options and choices? Relax. We are here to help you. For over 20 years we have been listening to West Australians like you and helping them secure a finance solution that works.
Let us help you find a great finance solution that works for you
Placing Value on You the Customer
One thing we often hear from people in the Mandurah Community is how busy they are. Whether it’s increasing work hours, the pressures of running a small business, house work and other family commitments – life is busy. We know that when you need help with finance it can be hard to know where to start. The last thing you need is someone putting the hard sell on you, trying to tell you what to do with your money.
With so many lenders competing for your time and attention the whole situation can leave you feeling, well – overwhelmed. We can help you. Because we are on your side. We are not competing with other lenders, we are here to help you find the best one. Our experience of over 20 years helping West Australians find Home Loans, Business Loans and Personal Finance, means we can help find what works for you. Contact us today for a complimentary financial preliminary assessment and see for yourself how we set ourselves apart from the rest.
Friendly, Local Service
Fully Accredited, Professional Advice
Our team of experienced Finance Brokers are always available and here to help you day and night.
We provide accredited and professional advice on Home Loans, Commercial, Construction and Refinancing. We are privileged to help people achieve their dreams and in return do all the legwork in selecting the right loan product from our extensive panel of lenders. We also offer a complimentary financial health checks service to help ensure your current loans are still working hard for you and scheduled repayments remain on track.
Principal & Licensee, Peel Finance Brokers
Australian Credit Licence Number: 384262
Why Choose a Mortgage Broker?
Peel Finance Brokers can help you get a great deal. There are many benefits to using a Mortgage Broker:
You Get More Choice with a Mortgage Broker
The obvious reason is choice. Many people may not realize but mortgage brokers offer the same service as lenders and banks, who are accredited to sell their products and services. The real benefit to clients is having an expert who is across all the banks policies and procedures giving you the client the benefit of a home loan tailored to your financial requirements at a very competitive interest rate.
We also strive to give our clients the high level of service they expect which includes assisting with the loan process from approval to settlement. Peel Finance Brokers also offer an after settlement service to ensure our clients remain happy with their new loan, are up to date with the latest financial information and assist with any loan problems they may have. We can also help with any future loans they require.
As an accredited mortgage broker we offer around 25 different lender’ products, with as many as over 60 different home loan products. Sifting through the best deal for clients in the market place can be quite an ordeal, especially if you are unsure which lender would suit your needs and objectives. We use cutting edge technology and are able to run complex scenarios demonstrating a range of recommended products which might best suit your needs. More importantly showing you how much each product will cost, in terms of repayments and annual fees and charges over the life of the loan is the level of information and service you will expect from a credit advisor.
Know the Mortgage Products Available to You
Think of it like this, imagine walking into a shoe store where the retailer only offered red coloured shoes, yes they were great shoes, well made, but only in the colour red. I give this analogy because in essence when you walk into a branch that’s exactly what they offer you. The home loan consultant will sit you down and only offer you the banks products, therefore you miss out on the opportunity of “choice”. When you sit down with a mortgage broker, he’ll be able to ask you what features and benefits you want in a home loan and provide you with a wide range of options to choose from. A good mortgage broker will not only take into consideration your circumstances now, but look ahead and make sure the home loan will be right for you in years to come as well.
In Summary, Why Should You Use a Mortgage Broker?
- Flexibility – We can come to you at a time that suits you whether it be after hours or during normal business at your home or office.
- Choice – We offer a wide range of home loan products at very competitive rates and costs and recommend products so you can make an informed decision. We can also use your preferred lender whether it be your own bank because you have the kids savings accounts with them, or you like them for the work they do in the community. Whatever your reason, it’s your Choice!
- Holistic Approach to Lending – We develop long term relationships with our clients, helping you when you need it now and into the future.
- Experts – Yes, we are truly the experts in the home loans industry, because we have knowledge, experience and the expertise with each of our accredited lenders’ products and are able to offer you more choices. We are also presented usually with complex scenarios and are constantly challenged to meet our clients’ needs.
- Service – We at Peel Finance Brokers pride ourselves on striving to exceed the high level of service expected by clients in all stages of the loan process from approval to settlement.
- Full transparency – Peel Finance Brokers have an Australian Credit Licence and undertakes full disclosure of all fees and charges in regards the loan application as well as a fact find to ensure the loan is not unsuitable for the client.
Contact Peel Finance Brokers Today
Finally, the next best reason is relationship, once you’ve made the wise decision to see a mortgage broker, your starting a long term relationship and partnering with a financial guardian who will help you navigate through the pitfalls of a home loan application (and handle the extensive paperwork required to organise and lodge with the application) on your behalf.
We as mortgage brokers value our clients that little bit more because it’s usually us, our business that you’re dealing with. When you need to make a change to your home loan, such as access equity for a home loan renovation, or take a holiday your mortgage broker will be there just as before to help you out. All you’ll have to do is pick up the phone. The answer is usually a phone call away.